Project - Connected Efficiency Award
EDNA designed and supported the SEAD Connected Efficiency Award, which recognised energy efficient communications protocols and their authors. Final results were announced on 7 November 2017 and the winners were:
- IEEE Std 1905.1a™-2014 - Standard for a Convergent Digital Home Network for Heterogeneous Technologies
- Zigbee Protocols: PRO, Green Power, 3.0
- MoCA MAC/PHY Specification 2.0
- Energy Efficient Ethernet
- ECMA-393 “proxZzzy™ for sleeping hosts
More details on the SEAD website.